- Health Checks
- Blood Tests
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Sonology Medical Ltd. (‘we’ or ‘us’) are the ‘data controllers’ (i.e. the company who is responsible for, and control the processing of, your personal data).
Personal Data We May Collect About You
We will obtain personal data about you (such as your name, address, and required health information) whenever you complete an online form or make a telephone call to book an appointment.
How We May Use Your Personal Data
We will use your personal data for the purposes described in the data protection notice that was given to you at the time your data were obtained. These purposes include:
• To help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us
• Statistical analysis
• Customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences
• Disclosure to authorised Franchisees to provide the requested service
• Fraud prevention and detection
• Billing and order fulfilment
• To notify you of any changes to this website or our services which may affect you
• Security vetting
• Improving our services
Keeping your data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
• we store your personal data on secure servers
Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data which are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations and emails) for the purpose of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance.
Information About Other Individuals
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
• give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his or her personal data
• receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices
• give consent to the processing of his or her health information
You have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right you should. This current fee is £10 (GBP).
• put your request in writing
• include proof of your identity and address (eg a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill)
• attach a cheque in the amount of £10 made payable to Sonology Medical Ltd
• specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable
Privacy laws and practice are constantly developing and we aim to meet high standards. Our policies and procedures are, therefore, under continual review. We may, from time to time, update our security and privacy policies and suggest that you check this page periodically to review our latest policies.